Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Crafts

Memorial Day is a time to remember our soldiers who are currently fighting or have fought and those who have given their lives to preserve our freedoms. In honor of our military, veterans and the sacrifices they have given our country, I thought I would share some crafts I have found and used to decorate my home. So, if you've forgotten Memorial Day or left your decorating until the last minute, these craft ideas are so easy to implement.

Recycled Can Luminaries (Click Here for Tutorial)

Tired of throwing away your cans or recycling them? How about utilizing them again! I think these are a great way to spice up your picnic and are a neat conversation piece. And not just for Memorial Day. You could craft them for Halloween, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, etc...


Memorial Day Wreath or Fourth of July Wreath (Click Here for Tutorial)

Why pay $30.00 or more for a wreath when you can create your own in under an hour and be the envy of your neighborhood when they ask where you purchased it.





These are great party decorations and super fun party confetti poppers for kids. My son loves them and when they're gone he's ready for me to make some more.


I hope you enjoy these handmade craft ideas. If you have questions about any of these crafts or would like to submit your own craft project to show off on this website, please contact us for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment